I Heart This Blouse






I heart this blouse! Literally. It has hearts all over it. And I love it. So there :). In all seriousness I must admit that I have fallen in love with the heart prints we have been seeing for the past few months. Now that the stores are making way for spring merchandise, these prints are going on clearance. So if you heart the hearts as well, go forth and get a good deal!

Heart Print Blouse - Ark & Co. via Piperlime
Pants - Banana Republic (similar only $16.99 @ Gap!)
Blazer - Banana Republic or Gap for a less expensive option
Shoes - Ann Taylor
Handbag - Zara (similar)
Gold Link Cuff - Target
Watch - Anne Klein via Macy's

  

Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.

SHOP THE LOVE

1 comment:

oomph. said...

i have one very similar and love it, too! i like how you styled it here.

rockoomph.blogspot.com