Fabulous Fave Repeat


As I continue reviewing my blog entries from 2012, I keep finding more outfits that are must-repeats. This one caught my eye because I went to the Belk "Spring Fashion Preview" today to get the scoop on what's hot for Spring 2013. On their list was pops of color and aqua, among others. I think this outfit sums it up, don't you? What a relief it is to know that I can upcycle my 2012 pieces into 2013! My purse and my hubby will be very happy to hear it :).  Stay-tuned tomorrow for a special Spring 2013 Fashion Update!

Pencil Skirt - J. Crew Factory
Aqua Blouse - Jason Wu for Target (similar here or here)
Cashmere Cardigan - Kohl's (similar here or here)
Structured Purse - Etienne Aigner (similar here or here
Loafers - Banana Republic (similar here or here)


Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.

SHOP COLOR POPS & AQUA

No comments: