Tuxedo Pants





I have never been a big fan of "men's wear" for women, but I do like certain elements of it. The tuxedo pant has caught my eye this season. Not only is it a classic alternative to the cocktail dress, but is a fun, new way to continue with the color blocking trend for the day. And since tuxedo pants are historically black, it makes sense that they, too, are resurrected at the same time the color black is making a comeback.

While today's outfit is perfect for work or cocktails, I am thinking that I like these pants so much that I want to come up with a more laid-back look for running around town. Stay tuned to see what I come up with!

Tuxedo Pants - The Limited (similar)
Quilted Jacket - Vince Camuto (similar)
Silk Blouse - Banana Republic
Color-Block Boots - ShoeMint (similar & less than $50!)
Patent Bag - The Limited (similar)

Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.

Shop Men's Wear

No comments: