Mad for Plaid








As if 2012 hasn't been a great fashion year already with my favorite patterns, polka dots and stripes, it just got better! We are now seeing lots of plaid for winter. And I am over the moon for plaid! Or "ooh la la" as my kids would say.

Plaid is usually worn casually but with this year's mixing and matching, you will want to wear it with a more sophisticated, sleek outfit. For instance, I paired my J. Crew plaid shirt with a bubble dress, kitten heels and chunky jewelry for a chic look. But yet I look casually put together, yes? 

What about you? Are you mad for plaid?

Plaid Shirt - J. Crew
Bubble Skirt Dress - J. Crew (similar)
Heels - J. Crew
Chunky Pearl Necklace - Nordstrom (similar)
Turquoise Chandelier Necklace - J. Crew
Ring - Banana Republic (similar)
Bag - gift with purchase


Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.

Shop for Plaid

No comments: