Shine On





I love holiday wear! It's all so fun and festive. This year anything goes - sequins, rhinestones, metallics, and even lace. You can find it all in the stores right now. My problem is that I don't really have many places to wear it. For the last few years very few people, including myself, have thrown parties due to the economic downturn. It's so depressing. On the bright side, I did get invited to one party this year so I had a reason to buy some holiday duds (do I really need a reason?).

As you can see above, I chose metallic jacquard pants from Zara  for under $100. I got a lot of compliments on them so I thought I would help you find great holiday pieces for under $100 every day until Christmas. Just check out my blog daily and click on anything that catches your eye in the virtual boutique at the bottom of each my posts.

E-mail me a pic of your outfit. I would love to see what you put together!

Pants - Zara (similar)
Blouse - Banana Republic
Faux Fur Vest - Kensie
Clutch - Forever 21 (similar)
Pumps - Piperlime



           Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.

                                    Shop Sequins for under $100

No comments: