Polka Dots & Leopard Spots

...with a glass of bordeaux.
Neutral navy.
A sassy clutch.
Who knew polka dots were for grown-ups? I've always liked them but certainly would never wear them past the age of 12. But the fashion gurus of the world decided that age barriers be damned and let the dots dominate Fall '12 fashion. So of course, I listened to these gurus and you know what? I still feel like a grown-up in my oversized polka dots!

Will you wear polka dots?

Polka-dot Sweater - J. Crew (similar here)
Chambray Shirt - J. Crew
Navy Jeans - Zara (similar here)
Leopard Print Clutch - The Limited (similar here)
Oxblood Booties - Vince Camuto via Nordstrom


Do the Dots


Don't forget to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest and Twitter.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Love your polka dot sweater...have a good weekend:)
Anne

About me said...

Anne, we hope your weekend is great. Thanks so much for your sweet comments. We hope you will stop by again.