Chevron, Magenta & Spearmint

A fun chevron print paired with pastel skinnies is a fashion Yes!
The pastel craze from Spring carried forward.
Clutches in bright colors? Heaven!
Suede booties are a favorite for Fall/Winter fashion.

This past spring I made the comment that chevron is the new stripe. Well to judge by what's in the stores right now, I think I was right. I was smitten with this J. Crew chevron sweater the moment I spotted it in the store. And to strengthen my desire, the salesperson informed me that all sweaters were 25% off that day. Bam! I was sold. And the rest? It's history because they are sold out of this sweater!

Chevron Sweater - J. Crew (similar)
Skinny Corduroys - J. Crew Factory (similar)
Suede Booties - BCBG
Clutch - J. Crew (on clearance for only $35 in stores!)

Shop Chevrons



Don't forget to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest and Twitter.



No comments: