How do I love tee?

I'm crushing on all things leather and wine, especially this skirt by The Limited.

These snake print sandals were a steal from Macy's

Pick a bracelet, any bracelet and stack it with other bracelets for a can't miss look.

Structured bags and cross-body bags are still hot for fall.

...let me count the ways. Sonnett 43 by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(revised by me)

We all have one. We all automatically reach for it when we dress each day.  I am talking about the little white tee, the muse for my outfits for the next three weeks. Yes, I said 3. I decided to make a list of all the ways to wear a white tee and I came up with about 15. 

Today's outfit features a sexy, leather pencil skirt. Leather is hot, hot, hot right now and what better to pair it with for a laid back look than a little white tee? I will warn you though. Leather is hot to wear, so save this one for a cool day like today. 

Will you wear your little white tee with a sexy leather skirt?

White Tee - Piperlime
Skirt - The Limited (similar)
Snake Print Sandals - Macy's (similar)
Cross-Body Bag - Banana Republic (similar)
Bracelets - Anne Klein, Kate Spade, Belk
Glasses - StyleMint (similar)



No comments: