Bright Red and Florals

This painter's blouse is colorful and cool.

A ponte knit skirt is super comfy and perfect for an Indian Summer day.

A navy bag is neutral yet colorful.



I am so sorry I missed posting yesterday! When I got in bed to read it was 8:45...way too early. But I couldn't figure out where all the extra time came from. As soon as I started drifting off to sleep, I remembered that I hadn't posted. 

(Sigh)...blame it on mommy brain ;) 

Blouse - Sanctuary (similar)
Bag - The Limited (similar)
Shoes - 9 West (similar - only $39.97!)
Stacking Bangles  - Kate Spade, Jessica Simpson, Anne Klein

Don't forget to visit us on WilliamsonSource.com, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.



2 comments:

Jen Umm said...

I am following you now via GFC
I look forward to reading your future posts :)
STYLE DECORUM

About me said...

Jen, thanks so much for following us. I hope you will come back by to visit us again soon.