Preppy in navy and green




While I am celebrating my kids' return to school, I am also celebrating my ability to work more in my decorating business. Yesterday I went back to work and it was rainy and chilly so I figured it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new navy Minnie ankle pants by J. Crew. Talk about comfort!

Not only did I need the comfort of my Minnies, I needed mobility because my client and I were going...can you guess?...shopping! (My all time favorite sport ;) So I selected a comfortable sleeveless cowl-neck top with ruched sides in green and comfortable blue sandals.

I then jazzed up the outfit with some fun bracelets, grabbed my biggest shopper tote (so glad that nude goes with everything), and was off to the races. Shopping races, that is ;)

Pants - J. Crew
Top - JC Penney
Shoes - Zara
Tote - The Limited
Blue & Pink Bracelet - J. Crew

Don't forget to click on the blue words above to purchase similar or the same items from this outfit.

No comments: