Polka Dots & Pencil Skirts

I love classic looks like that of a pencil skirt.

Structured purses? Yes, please!
I have way too many pencil skirts. This navy polka dot one from the J. Crew Factory store is the latest in my collection. 

I just can't help myself: the pencil skirt flatters every type of figure with its ability to lengthen and slim. And the cut transcends time and trends to remain one of the most classic skirts of all time. It can be worn with heels or flats. As part of a suit or solo. With any type of top, especially peplum tops which are the hottest of trends right now. And the close fit makes it warmer and less likely to blown up by gusts of wind (bet you didn't realize that, huh?). So with so many accolades, it's no wonder I'm addicted!

Polka Dot Skirt - J. Crew Factory
Mint Sweater - Jessica Simpson via Belk
Snakeskin Structured Purse - Etienne Aigner via TJ Maxx
Jeweled Bracelet - J. Crew Factory
Nude Heels - Vince Camuto via Belk

No comments: