Now and Later



















                          FALL                                                                                     SUMMER                                                                                                 
Have you noticed that a lot of retailers are marketing their new fall lines by saying you can wear it now and on into the fall? It made me curious so I decided to take some pieces from my wardrobe and see if I could wear them now, when it is 95 degrees and humid as all get out, and still wear them when it cools off (hopefully by Thanksgiving!). 

This Pippa tie blouse is perfect for hot, summer days because its sheerness allows my skin to breathe. Paired with a mini skirt and sandals, it keeps me cool outdoors and keeps me warm indoors where the AC is blowing at full force. 
For the fall, I layered a short-sleeved sweater over it with a pair of bell-bottom jeans. Since tie blouses are supposed to be hot this fall, I should be on-trend and staying warm!

Tie Blouse - Pippa via Belk
Orange Jeans - Zara
Short-sleeve Sweater - Madewell
Green Mini-skirt - Gap
Nude-colored Purse - Fossil (similar)
 Blue Hobo - Gianni Binni via e-Bay (similar)
 Black Sandals - Nine West




No comments: