Who wears short shorts?


Everywhere I look I see shorts. Shorts with ties. Shorts with sparkles. Shorts with scalloped edges. Long shorts. Short shorts. But most importantly, shorts on young girls with long legs. I am not young and I don't have long legs so when I first noticed this shorts trend, I didn't pay much attention to it. But they are so cute! So cute, in fact, that I gave in and now own one or two pairs (or three or four - who's counting?).

So  what's the lesson? We should not let our perceptions of our bodies or our age dictate our choices. If you like it and it makes you feel good, wear it!

Will you be wearing shorts this summer?

Shorts - J.Crew
Camp shirts - Banana Republic
Purse - J. Crew (old)
Shoes - Macy's

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will definitely be wearing shorts....if it ever warms up here that is! Love the royal blue - it's such a pretty color!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!