A little bit of orange, a little bit of navy....


It was so cold again yesterday! I want desperately for the warm weather to come back and stay. And the sunshine! It was so cloudy and cold that I really needed a pick me up so that I wouldn't bury myself under the covers and watch tv all day. So I decided to wear orange. Orange is a very hard color for me to wear next to my face so I had to tread lightly. I was hoping a light orange gingham print, a recent score from the Belk charity sale, wouldn't overpower my coloring. Plus I can do navy pretty well so I combined the two in the hopes that I would look bright and....cheery!?
So what do you think? Did I pull it off?

Gingham blouse - Belk (similar)
Navy sweater - J.Crew (only $13 at the store - score!)
Cafe capris - J.Crew
Slingback wedges - Banana Republic
Bangles - forever21
Purse - Coach (old)

No comments: