Make it Personal


Gigi Custom Jewelry
I went to a home party this week that featured a jewelry line I had yet to hear about - GiGi Custom Jewelry.  Unlike most people, I don't always feel pressure to buy at these shows. If I don't like it I don't buy it.  If I like it I buy it. Simple as that!  Well, I bought this one and unbeknownst to me, so did Christina Applegate!

Gigi specializes unique pieces that you help create.  Choose from numerous chains, discs, charms, and birthstones for a one-of-a-kind look and personalize it with names, nicknames, sayings, whatever comes to mind.  All of the pieces are made from Sterling Silver or 14K gold plated over sterling silver. And the prices? They were so reasonable!  Check them out at visitgigi.com. You can see Christina's piece and maybe order your own custom piece...

No comments: