JCPenney: Upscale Fashion?


Joe Fresh made its debut at JCPenney this weekend so of course I was one of the first persons in the door Friday! As I was one of only two people shopping in the built-in boutique, there was lots of room for contemplating, planning and making lists. But I didn't buy anything. Don't get me wrong - the stuff was super cute and soooo affordable!

If you need any basics like a crisp white shirt or a thin gauzy one for the beach, Joe Fresh is the spot. Both shirts were only $19 each! Dresses were $24 - $39. Super cute shorts were $39. I loved it all and the prices were right. The quality was so much better than Forever 21 or Target. I simply didn't buy anything because I didn't need anything.  At the moment, that is. I WILL BE BACK!


I also wanted to mention the other boutique brands JCPenney has incorporated into their line-up. I've already mentioned MNG by Mango. Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, Mango is an internationally famous multinational company which designs, manufactures and markets women’s and men’s clothing and accessories. It has the biggest design center in Europe and it's styles are specific to the modern, urban woman and man.

Another famous brand harbored by JCPenney is BISOU BISOU by Michele Bohbot.  French slang for “a little kiss”, BISOU BISOU brings Parisian street fashion with a modern style to American women through JCPENNEY.


Born in London into an artistic family and raised in New York, Charlotte Ronson followed the tradition by developing her own unique style at an early age. Known for her impeccable style and trendsetting designs, Ronson’s clothing and accessories have quickly become a favorite among such fashion forward celebrities, models and influencers including Blake Lively, Kirsten Dunst, Nicole Richie, Rihanna, Diane Kruger, Leighton Meester, and Kate Moss. Her contemporary sportswear line, I [Heart] Ronson, is exclusive to JCPenney

nicole by Nicole Miller is yet another brand adopted by the fashionably affordable JCPenneyNicole Miller is a fashion designer who blends timeless design with an eclectic modern sensibility. nicole by Nicole Miller offers fun, fabulous, easy-to-wear pieces that are desired by the modern woman with a multi-faceted lifestyle. The brand reflects Nicole Miller’s interpretation of classic American style with her signature feminine and flirty touches.

 Now that you know the d.l. on JCPenney will you be visiting your local store ASAP?



Be sure to visit us on FacebookPinterest Twitter.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the honest review! I've been excited about this collection, and can't wait to check it out in stores.

XOXO-Lydia
preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I was extremely pleased to discover this web site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!
! I definitely liked every part of it and i also have you book marked to check out new
stuff in your site.

Feel free to surf to my web site ... rolexoutletfreeshipping.com

Anonymous said...

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is accessible on net?


Here is my blog post :: ロレックスコピー

Unknown said...

What a fantastic review, that's really great thank you for sharing. It's nice to see honesty in a review, so often bloggers seem to sell out these days and so don't tell the truth about a brand and what they have to offer.

PS. I loved your blog so much I have nominated you to receive a Liebster Award. Check out my page about it to find out the details about your award. Congratulations!
http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html. I can't wait to read your answers :)

Alyssa
http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au