President's Day


 



Happy President's Day! What does one wear for President's Day? Red, white and blue? I guess so but it really didn't occur to me until I began writing my post so I hope blue and green is ok! And maybe a little leopard print? LOL!

Anyway, another spring trend alert is the white dress. Just like your little black dress, white is your go to frock this spring & summer, specifically in a ladylike material such as lace, crochet or eyelet. Check out the great ones I found below.


Pants - Gap
Jacket - Willow & Clay via TJ Maxx (similar)
Plaid Shirt - J. Crew Factory
Shoes - Nordstrom or here
Bag - Michael Kors via thrift shop (similar)
Belt - Target

Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.

SHOP FOR A LITTLE WHITE DRESS

1 comment:

Anne said...

Lovely jacket! great outfit and photos:)