No more spam!






There are very few certainties in life. However, if there is only one thing I can be sure of it's this: I will have at least 100 spam e-mails in my inbox each day! Ever since I began this blog, I have become quite the web surfer. I admit that I have signed up for more than my share of e-mail subscriptions. But seriously, does everyone have to sell their e-mail address lists? 

I have gotten so used to hitting the "junk" or "delete" buttons that I am pretty sure I have unsubscribed myself from lists that I really want to see. Shouldn't it be illegal to spam people by now? The worst part is that the same e-mails I mark as spam just keep coming back to me with a different sender address day after day. I am sick, sick, sick of it! So please, if you know what I can do to get rid of this problem, let me know!

Shew! I just had to vent a bit. Have a great day...spam or no spam ;)

Dress - (Are you sitting?) Banana Republic for $12 in stores!!
Jacket - Vince Camuto (similar)
Shoes - J. Crew
Pearl Necklaces - J. Crew


Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.

SHOP MY LATEST CRUSHES

No comments: