In the abstract...




It seems that abstract art, especially from the mod 60's, has been the muse for this spring's fashion. Designers like Gucci and Marni are incorporating strong triangles and highly geometric lines of color into their lines. While I am not a big fan abstract art, I do like the strength and boldness it has provided to the latest fashions. Therefore, when I found this abstract t-neck on the sales rack at J.Crew I snagged it. I was drawn to the pop of magenta it provided on the neutral black background. Plus the same print is being used in some of their Collection pieces as well so it felt like I was actually getting a runway piece!

Sweater - J. Crew
Pants - J. Crew Factory (on sale for $24.99!)
Jacket - J. Crew
Satchel - Fossil
Shoes - Boutique 9 via Nordstrom

Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.

 SHOP ABSTRACT


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!

My weblog :: private krankenversicherung vergleiche

Anonymous said...

Hi, this weekend is fastidious for me, for the reason that this moment i am reading
this fantastic informative article here at my residence.

Here is my site :: search engine optimizer

The Elle Diaries said...

I also see the duality of abstraction in art and fashion., and agree Marni is in the forefront of that. Holly Fulton, too.
I love what you bought!
XX, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com/