The Forcast is Bright & Striped




I am so relieved to see that bright colors are still a wardrobe essential for Spring/Summer 2013. If you are like me, you have acquired a bright piece or two (or 3 or 4...!). What's new is graphic prints like this windowpane print blouse from J. Crew. The new resort collections in stores right now are full of graphic, mod prints and stripes, especially in black and white. Personally, I am crushing on this black & white striped Marc by Marc Jacobs dress.

I love the clashing stripes and the simple cut of the dress. Unfortunately, my wallet doesn't like it ($398) so I found this look-alike from Oasap for $52.


Are you happy that bright colors and stripes are still fashion must-dos?

Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.

Shop Black & White Graphics

1 comment:

bestie said...

you're inspiring me to get out of my black/grey/neutral rut!! color it is tonight.