Spring's Most Wanted #6

MICHAEL KORS Printed Ankle Pant - $110.00

Who wears fancy pants? We wear fancy pants! That was cheesy I admit, but so fitting for this coveted spring favorite - fancy pants. I honest to goodness can't remember ever wearing a printed pant that wasn't asymmetrical (think houndstooth or herringbone). Until now. I bought a pair of Jessica Simpson (from Belk!) paisley pants this past summer and wore them on our trip to Mexico. One of the customs guys told me he loved them! In front of my husband! It was bizarre. So don't turn your nose up at this 6th item on the list for Spring's most wanted. You might just turn a head or two :).

FANCY PANTS FROM J.CREW 
FANCY PANTS FROM J.CREW 
FANCY PANTS FROM JESSICA SIMPSON 
FANCY PANTS FROM THE LIMITED
FANCY PANTS FROM ZARA

Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.


WHO WEARS FANCY PANTS?

No comments: