Target -Neiman Marcus


 

 

 

It's arrived. 1 legendary partnership. More than 50 gorgeous gifts.



If there is one thing that I look forward to each season it's the Neiman Marcus catalog. Neiman Marcus has a catalog full of baubles, shoes, and clothing that even the most discriminating shopper would enjoy. When Target announced it's partnership with Neiman Marcus, it certainly got my attention. So when the collection hit stores this past Saturday, I just had to take a look.

The Target closest to my home was not overwhelmed with shoppers taking in the collection. I even overheard one daughter shopping with her mother say, "where is everyone?". Additionally, I have read several blog that say their Target collection was virtually untouched as well. After seeing the items in person, I determined that, for the money, they were not quite the quality I expected. 

I'm wondering if they launched the collection just a little too late. Would it have been more successful if it had launched on Black Friday? 

Let us know what you think about the Target-Neiman Marcus collaboration. Just look for the a sign similar to the above logo at your local Target store.




1 comment:

Elle said...

I thought the same thing when I went to target. None of the items was worth the price. Also at my target everything was untouched. I think they would've done better if they launched on black friday!

http://www.fashionsontop.blogspot.com