Fit to be tied




I am really getting into the bow-tie blouses these days. They were supposed to be really hot this fall but I've noticed the trend didn't last mostly, in part, because the stores didn't offer very many. I only snagged two but I am glad I did. They are really cute under a sweater, taking the place of a bulky scarf and adding a sophisticated, ladylike look to it. Now if only the designers agreed with me...

Bow-tie Blouse - J. Crew (similar)
Sweater - Gap (similar)
Blazer - Tommy Hilfiger (similar)
Jeans - Lucky Brand
Structured Bag - Zara (similar)
Tassel Loafers - J. Crew


Be sure to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest Twitter.





3 comments:

Emily Devine said...

Cute outfit! I love the mixed prints.

bestie said...

diggin that structured bag. luv zara!

Sara said...

Nice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic