Winter Rebellion




I dislike winter. I can't stand it. I get totally depressed by the thought of gray skies, cold winds and bare trees. If I could move south in the winter I would. Are you getting the picture? I. Don't. Like. Winter. Why bring it up? Because I felt rebellious against the cold, rainy weather that the morning greeted us with today. So much so that I wore white. And silk. There, take that winter!

White Blazer - Zara
Silk Blouse - J. Crew
Jeans - J. Crew
Red Satchel - Banana Republic
Nude Loafers - J. Crew
Green Belt - Target

Shop Winter Rebellion


3 comments:

oomph. said...

it's summer year round here...i'll trade you a winter for a summer! lol.
love the white jacket. my white blazer is my most used!

[oomph.]

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Great way to rebel against Old Man Winter. Your satchel is gorgeous, I love the bold red.

About me said...

Thanks so much for your comments. We always want what we don't have, right? I would love to have some more summer but I do enjoy the change of colors and the season. Julie, we love a structured satchel that takes us from a business meeting to a night out. Thanks for stopping by and we hope to hear from you soon.