Red Heat

Classics, like this red Gap blazer & blouse, never go out of style.

Pearls, like these from J. Crew, are a woman's second best friend. Wear them day or night.

Bowling bags, like this from Banana Republic, are a fashion must. 

The heat is on and I am not just talking about the above average temperatures around here! I am talking the color red. It's everywhere right now. But I must confess: I have never been a fan of red.  That's because so many red's have an orange undertone. And orange looks like death on me. However, I have always known that red with blue undertones is more suitable for me. It's often hard to fine though since "primary" colors, or jewel-tones, have been out of style since the '80s.

although I am not a fan of '80s fashion, I welcome this '80s version of red. Welcome back, RED!

Red Blazer - Gap
Blouse - Gap
Jeans - J. Crew
Pearls - J. Crew
Shoes - BCBG


P.S. Our post Polka Dots & Leopard Spots has been featured on Lucky CommunityPlease vote for us! The link is http://contributors.luckymag.com/post/polka-dots-leopard-spots. 

Shop the Classics



Don't forget to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest and Twitter.


2 comments:

Bargaindiva said...

I LOVE this outfit! It's so easy to put together and looks SO classy!

About me said...

Thanks Bargaindiva for stopping by to comment. We hope you will stop by again soon.