Navy & Turquoise with a pop!

A polka dot cardigan is unexpected, yet sweet.


I love these turquoise Joe's Jeans.


Colorful handbags add pop! to my outfit.



I hope everyone had a great weekend! The hubby and I partied like it was 1999 Saturday night when we went to a friend's Halloween costume party. About half the guests were dressed as rednecks. We partied with Honey Boo Boo, Momma June, Duck Dynasty, The Turtle, and some "fat granny" who had sat on her Chihuahua! It was a blast!

Unfortunately, I am not that creative when it comes to Halloween costumes so we did not go as rednecks or any other celebrity. But if you tune back in on Halloween, I'll post photos of our costumes. Next year, I plan on actually doing some work on my costume...!

Jeans - Joe's Jeans
Sweater - Michael Kors (similar & only $21.99!)
Blouse - Banana Republic
Bowling Bag - Banana Republic
Suede Heels - BCBG (similar)
Bangles - Kate Spade, Jessica Simpson


Please vote! Our post Brightly So has been featured on Lucky Community.
Click here to vote for us!



Shop the Pop!



Don't forget to visit us on WilliamsonSource.comFacebookPinterest and Twitter.




No comments: