Glamour Ghoul

My hubby and I embarking on a romantic date night. LOL!
Glamour gal or ghoul?
I warned you on Sunday that I was not very creative when it came to Halloween costumes. That's mostly because I like to dress nice at all times. You would think I could let loose just once a year, huh? I tried, I really did. But when I found this witch's hat half price that day, all I could think was "yay! I can wear a black cocktail dress rather than the matching purple pirate costume I hijacked from my neighbor!".  Sigh. Maybe next year...
BTW, my husband was not pumped to wear his purple pirate costume. He's a good sport ;)

Necklace - House of Harlow
Black Cuff - Forever 21 (similar)

 P.S. Our Post "Tied for Black & Blue" made it onto the Lucky website. Please vote!

Be a Glamour Ghoul

No comments: