Purple Dots and Pink Shoes

Polka dots are so much fun!

A big tote is a necessary evil for moms.
It is unofficially Fall! As soon as Labor Day is over, I put my white pants, shorts and dresses away and make sure I wear clothes that aren't too summery. But that doesn't mean I don't wear summer clothes. If I have a strappy top or dress, I just put a cardigan or a knotted blouse over it. As long as it's not too hot, of course. But there is one thing that I just don't want to put away... open toe shoes! I'll wear sandals, flip flops, thongs, etc. as long as I can. 

What about you? What summer essential do you crave?

Denim Shorts - Sanctuary (on sale for $39.99! - click on the words denim shorts)
Tote - J. Crew Factory
Link and ID Bracelets - Vince Camuto via Belk

If you like what you see, click on the blue words above for the same or similar items. Don't forget to visit us on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter!

No comments: