Animal Print & Red Leather

Casual Monday

Lovin' all things "leather" right now.

A spikey necklace provides even more edge.

I can't explain it. All I can say is that I do. Love "leather", that is. And I say leather in quotes because now that it is a hot commodity, I can't afford the real thing. Thank goodness for PU. No, it's not the smell! PU stands for polyurethane leather or faux leather. 

But I do love it. It is a very unexpected yet pleasant change from all of the color blocking and color clashing of the past year. The best part is, you don't have to get decked out in full-on leather. You can get great fall pieces that use a mix of leather and fabric. Look for sheath dresses with leather piping or a black tee with leather sleeves (see below for my fave). The possibilities are endless.

Will you sport the leather look this fall?

Faux Leather Jacket - NY & Co. (similar)
Leopard Print Jeans - Target
Dolman Sleeve Tee - StyleMint (similar)
Shoes - Lauren (similar)
Necklace - The Limited (similar)

 Don't forget to visit us on Williamson Source.com, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
Check out this leather-sleeved tee I am crushing on from Nordstrom.
Trouvé Faux Leather Trim Tee



No comments: