Red, Nude & Blue




We are so thankful that it finally started to rain around here. Unfortunately it prevented us from taking a picture today. Luckily I had these photographs from last week when we weren't posting my daily outfits. I think I pretty much stole this idea from a J. Crew catalog but I couldn't help myself...I have always been a sucker for seersucker (LOL!). And if you haven't figured it out by now, I LOVE stripes.  As a result, I found myself mixing horizontal stripes with vertical stripes. To tone down the busy-ness, I added nude and gold accessories as anchors.

So how 'bout them stripes? Will you try mixing the directions of your stripes?

Skirt - J. Crew
Blouse - J. Crew
Shoes - J. Crew
Cross-body Bag - Banana Republic
Large Link Bracelet - Target
Small Link Bracelet - Anne Klein
Watch - Anne Klein
Sunnies - Ralph Lauren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to try this. I love the outfit soooooo much. You look fantastic. Classic, but fun.

About me said...

Thanks Asilia, it is always fun to try something new with the stripes.