I Heart U!




Have you noticed all the summer sweaters that are popping up in stores and online? Living in the South, sweaters are not something you even think about wearing in the summer. But they are all so cute that I decided to try one and you know what?  They ain't so bad! This navy sweetheart sweater by J. Crew isn't hot and heavy. The linen-cotton blend is both lightweight and breathable and of course, too adorable to pass up! The white and navy striped skirt is actually a short-sleeved dress so if I get too hot I can whip off the sweater and cool off a bit.

So what about you? Will you take a chance with a summer sweater?

White and navy striped dress - J. Crew (old-similar here)
Sweater - J. Crew (similar here)
Pink Belt - Target (similar here)
Nude Tote - J. Crew (old-similar here)
Nude Platform Sandals - Nine West (old-similar here


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the print mixing.
Check out my latest post. I nominated you for the Laine Blog Award.
Asilia