A Belted Sheath



Did you know that JC Penney sells a line from MANGO called MNG by MANGO? It's wonderful! They have all the latest trends just like the regular MANGO at an even more affordable price point. Check out this sheath dress I bought for only $30. The royal blue is on trend and the stripes in the sash provide the pattern mix that everyone is wearing right now. And the quality and feel of the fabric rocks! Paired with my coral slingbacks and a structured purse, I am ready for anything.

Sheath Dress - MNG by MANGO via JC Penney (similar)
Purse - TJ Maxx (similar here or here)
Bangles - Forever 21 (similar here or here)
Watch - Anne Klein via Macy's (similar here)

2 comments:

Lia said...

gorgeous outfit! i love the pattern! reminds me of blue china!

xx
Glass of Fashion

Unknown said...

hello, nice blog! we just started a blog, would you want to go and give me your opinion? ...If you like you can become our follower :)
http://for-midable.blogspot.it/