Tug O' War


It's spring, it's summer, it's spring, it's summer...Mother nature can't seem to make up her mind around here. But don't get me wrong. I am not complaining. Whether it's been cool or smokin' hot, it's been a nice, sunny spring. All it really means is that it's a challenge to get dressed in the mornings and I love it! Today I met Mother Nature's challenge head on. It's a bit cool this morning with mid-70's predicted for the afternoon, so I opted for jeans with a wide leg. They will keep me warm but not cling as the day warms up. My leopard print blouse will also stay cool because it's not clingy either. The open weave sweater, which is a fashion must right now, can be quickly discarded as the temperature rises.
What will you wear on challenging days?

Jeans - Anthropologie
Blouse - J. Crew Factory

No comments: