School Days



Today is the last full day of school for my kids - woo hoo! I know, I know, ask me this time next week and I'll be counting the days until they go back. I am just glad not to be packing lunches anymore.

My outfit today is a gorgeous sheer blue lace dress with a built-in nude slip by Sanctuary. It was love at first sight! Not only is it my favorite color, blue, but the print is just so interesting (kind of Aztec-y) and the fit is fabulous. I can dress it up or down. And with the kids out of school, you know there will be a lot more dressing down than up going on! 

I thought the red accessories really made the dress pop! and the striped espadrilles kept it from looking too dressy. So what do you think? Is this the perfect summer-at-home-with-the-kids dress you've been looking for?

Dress - Sanctuary (similar) via Belk (similar)
Espadrilles - Madewell
Purse - gift with purchase
Bangles - Forever 21

No comments: