Sword fights and biker chic?

Yep, that's right! I am playing swords in heels. Do you think my 6-year-old cares that I could twist my ankle and fall flat on my face? Nah! He just just wants to have fun.

Speaking of heels, I don't consider these heels to be too dangerous because they are platforms. I am pretty sure platform shoes were made just for people like me - the athletically challenged. Platforms provide more balance because the entire foot is raised rather than just your heels. As a mom, it's too hard to chase down 6- and 9-year-olds on my tiptoes!

My favorite platform shoe makers are Nine West and Lucky Brand. The pair I have on are from Nine West but Lucky Brand is my all-time favorite. I have three pairs of their platform sandals!

Did I mention I was a shopaholic in addition to being a sword-playing biker chic?

Jacket - Forever 21 (on the clearance rack for $9.99!)
Shoes -  Nine West
Belt - J. Crew
Necklace - Silpada
Bracelet - found at a craft fair


No comments: