Denim 'n Diamonds


Although the day started off chilly and foggy, I can tell it's going to be a beautiful, warm spring day. Therefore I traded out my family's winter coats for spring jackets and found my denim jacket by Old Navy. I have had this jacket for a few years but it never fails me. It goes with pretty much any outfit I put together. Today I am using it to break up the stripes on my dress so that I won't look like a jail bird (LOL!). And it looks great with my turquoise jewelry. The bracelet on on the left with the "diamond" was a Valentine gift from my husband. It, too, goes with just about anything in my wardrobe. After all, shouldn't your wardrobe work with you and not against you?

Dress - J. Crew
Jacket - Old Navy (similar)
"Diamond" Bracelet - Stacey Rhodes Boutique (similar)

No comments: